Provide food and essentials to our neighbors in their time of need.
Assistance is needed on Friday, September 17th. We have two deliveries that day and need volunteers to bring food items into the pantry. Unloading usually takes about 1/2 hour. If you can help with either, the deliveries are scheduled for 9:45 am and 2:00 pm. Thank you!
The Manna Pantry is a food pantry serving families in Mecosta and Osceola Counties. Clients receive one week’s worth of food based on family size. Clients are served on a first-come, first-served basis, with no appointment needed. Clients can make choices in the pantry to obtain food that their families will enjoy.
Do you know anyone who needs food, but is afraid to ask? Or someone who is unable to get out to acquire the food they need? If so, please contact us. We can help! The only required qualification to use our pantry is a need for food.
Revised Pantry Procedures During Covid-19
For the safety of both our volunteers, as well as our clients, follow these steps:
- Upon arrival, call the pantry to gain your place in line. Let it ring 3 times.
- A volunteer will return your call & take your order when it is your turn.
- A volunteer will fill your order and place it outside of the pantry in a wagon.
- Please remain in your car until the pantry volunteer is back inside.
- Drive up to the wagon to load your car.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.