The Manna Pantry is a food pantry serving families in Mecosta and Osceola Counties. Clients receive one week’s worth of food based on family size. Clients are served on a first-come, first-served basis, with no appointment needed. Clients can make choices in the pantry to obtain food that their families will enjoy. Click here for hours and location, and contact info.
Do you know anyone who needs food, but is afraid to ask? Or someone who is unable to get out to acquire the food they need? If so, please contact us. We can help! The only required qualification to use our pantry is a need for food.
Meijer Simply Give – Currently Benefits Manna Pantry
During each Simply Give campaign, customers are encouraged to purchase a $10 Simply Give donation card upon checkout. Once purchased, the donation is converted into a Meijer Food-Only Gift Card and donated directly to the local food pantry selected by the store. The Simply Give fall campaign will run through Oct. 1. Meijer will double match any cards purchases on Saturday, Aug. 13 and Saturday, Sept. 10, effectively tripling contributions made on those days.
Even easier — send Manna Pantry a check with “Simply Give” written on the memo line. We will purchase the cards for you on the double match days. This effectively turns your $10 donation into $30 for Manna Pantry.
Please follow these steps:
- Upon arrival, call the pantry to gain your place in line.
- Let it ring 3 times. Do not call more than once!
- A volunteer will return your call & take your order when it is your turn.
- You will be given an order number.
- A volunteer will fill your order, place it outside of the pantry in a wagon, and post your order number on the door.
- Please remain in your car until the pantry volunteer is back inside.
- Do not move the wagon — drive up next to the wagon to load your car.
Provide food and essentials to our neighbors in their time of need.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.